- Choose the best types of photos to upload to Instagram
- Use hashtags to get found on Instagram
- Run contests to entice guests to share photos of your bar or nightclub
Types of photos to uploadPost photos that are relevant to, and focus on each category.
- Copies of posters, banners, or e-newsletters
- Groups of nice-looking girls and guys at your bar
- DJs, live bands, dancers, and bartenders
- Winners of Contests
- VIP rooms
- Featured drinks and menus
- Theme, lights, or inside/outside of the place (bars, long guestline, sign, etc.)
Which hashtags to useUse common hashtags that people usually search for on Instagram when looking for pictures of parties, events, and nightclubs in their city:
- #[Event name]
- #Ilove[Club name]
- #Friday Night@[Club name]
- #[DJ, Live Band]
- #[City name]Nightlife
Run Contests to entice guests to share photos of your bar or nightclubYou can entice guests to share photos on Instagram by running a contest in which guests must share a photo on Instagram with certain hashtags to enter the contest. By giving away a simple prize like a $50 gift card, you’ll be able to get tons of reach on Instagram for your bar. How to promote your contest to your guests:
- Install a temporary photo booth in your bar where guests can go to take photos with their friends.
- Hang posters with QR codes, NFC Chips, and shortlinks to make it easy for guests to scan and enter on their mobile phones.
- Promote it on your other social media channels.
- Share photos of previous contest winners with their prizes.