- It’s more about suggesting as opposed to telling
- Grab the attention of your target market
- Make a ‘limited edition’ product/service for Valentine’s Day
It’s more about suggesting as opposed to telling. Valentine’s Day related promotional posts with a solution don’t seem as pushy as the regular ones without a purpose. The buyer will come to a natural “yes” and feel confident about purchasing the product.
- Burberry suggests a gift idea for the man in your life. ↓
- House of Blues in Anaheim let their followers know that they have an easy solution for Valentine’s Day plans. They are effectively solving their customers needs on Valentine’s Day.
- Diamond Candles does a great job at this. They even found a way to get more virality on their post – by getting people to tag their significant others in the comments!