Facebook Contests for Mobile
Nearly 40% of Facebook users access Facebook on their mobile phones If Facebook contests are a part of your marketing strategy, make sure the contests themselves are optimized for mobile! HoweverFacebook does not support 3rd party applications on any of its mobile environments – including their mobile apps and mobile website. So how do you optimize your contest for mobile users? Wishpond’s Solution Our apps come with a unique redirect link to promote your contest on mobile! If you are a member of Wishpond, a redirect link will be included when you send out a contest promo, which can be used as a call-to-action. When a user clicks on it, our system checks to see if they are on a mobile/tablet device or a desktop computer.
- If the user is on a desktop they will be directed to the contest on your Facebook Page.
- If the user is on a mobile/tablet device they will directed to a mobile webpage (hosted by Wishpond) where users can enter and engage with your contest, just as if they were on Facebook.
Mobile Marketing Campaigns
- How to Make A Successful Marketing Campaign with QR Codes
- Planning a Mobile Marketing Strategy
- Building a Better Marketing Campaign
- Tracking and Measuring your Mobile Advertising Campaign