Caption Contest App
The tool that makes it easy to run a photo caption contest on Facebook, Twitter, websites & mobile.
Boost your Fans, Followers and Emails.
- Use Like-to-see Fan-Gating to get new Fans and Followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Customize your contest entry form to collect email, phone number, address and more.
- Mobile-optimized Contest Pages make it easy to drive entrants and votes on mobile.
Build a Photo Caption Contest in minutes using our Creation Wizard.
- Fill-in-the-Blank Builder makes it easy to create your Photo Caption Contest.
- Send automated emails to follow-up with entrants and voters and turn them into customers.
- No coding necessary. Build your Photo Caption Contest in minutes without any programming.
Track Performace with Real-Time Stats.
- Track your Conversion Rate to optimize the number of entries and votes in your Photo Caption Contest.
- Analyze demographic stats to see who your Photo Contest is attracting.
- Sort and Export your Particpant List to your email service or CRM.
Our Photo Caption Contest App does everything you need and more.
Runs on Facebook, Twitter & Websites
Run your Photo Caption Contest on your Facebook Page, from your Twitter account or embedded on your website or blog.
Custom Entry Forms
Need to collect more info from entrants than email address? Add any fields you like and download in an excel file.
You can require that users “Like” your Facebook Page before they can enter or vote in your Photo Caption Contest.
Optimized for Desktop, Tablet & Mobile
We provide a link to share that directs users to optimized Photo Caption Contest pages for both desktop and mobile users.
Follow-Gate on Twitter
Get users to follow you on Twitter to enter and vote in your Photo Caption Contest.
Satisfy Facebook’s Policies
Our Photo Caption Contest App is built within all requirements in Facebook’s Promotions Guidelines.
Wishpond’s multi-channel approach has helped us increase engagement more than any other tool we have tried in the past. We finally found a way to engage people on mobile, which is the holy grail for retailers.”