Referral Promotion App
Entice Fans to earn a reward in exchange for referring their friends to sign up, using our Referral Promotion App. Works on Facebook, Twitter, Websites & Mobile Devices.
Get New Fans, Followers and Emails on social, websites & mobile devices.
- Use Like Button Popups to get new Facebook Fans.
- Build custom entry forms to collect detailed contact information.
- Mobile-optimized Entry Pages make it easy for mobile users to enter.
Build a Referral Promotion in minutes.
- Fill-in-the-Blank Builder makes it simple to create your Referral Promotion.
- Send automated emails to follow-up with entrants and turn them into customers.
- No coding required. Build your Referral Promotion in minutes without any coding.
Track Performace with Social Reports.
- Track your Conversion Rate in real-time to optimize your Referral Promotion.
- Analyze demographic data to see which audiences your Referral Promotion is attracting.
- Sort and Download your Entrant Listbased on form responses & demographics to your email system or CRM.
Our Referral Promotion App does everything you need and more.
Runs on Facebook, Twitter & Websites
Run your Referral Promotion in a Tab on your Facebook Page, from your Twitter account or embedded on your website.
Custom Form Fields
Need to collect more info from entrants than email address? Add any fields you like and download in an excel file.
Like Button Popup
Show users a Like button to Like your Facebook Page when they visit your Referral Promotion.
Optimized for Desktop, Tablet & Mobile
We provide a link to share that directs users to optimized Referral Promotion entry pages for both desktop and mobile users.
Reward Sharing with Friends
Award prizes and coupons when entrants get their friends & followers to enter.
Satisfy Facebook’s Policies
Our Referral Promotion App is built within all requirements in Facebook’s Promotions Guidelines.
Wishpond’s multi-channel approach has helped us increase engagement more than any other tool we have tried in the past. We finally found a way to engage people on mobile, which is the holy grail for retailers.”