Facebook Sweepstakes App
The tool that makes it easy to run a Facebook sweepstakes, Twitter sweepstakes or Website Sweepstakes, optimized for mobile devices.
Used & Loved by 76,378 Businesses
Get New Fans, Followers and Emails on social, websites & mobile devices.
- Use a Like Button Popup to get new Facebook Fans.
- Create custom form fields to collect detailed contact information.
- Mobile-optimized Entry Pages make it easy to turn mobile users into entrants.
Build a Facebook Sweepstakes in minutes using our easy Creation Wizard.
- Fill-in-the-Blank Creator makes it fast and easy to build your Facebook Sweepstakes.
- Send automated emails to follow-up with entrants and turn them into customers.
- No coding required. Create your Facebook Sweepstakes in minutes without any programming knowledge.
View Performance with Social Reports.
- Track your Conversion Rate in real-time to test and optimize your Sweepstakes.
- Analyze Age, Gender, Location & Interest data to see which groups your Facebook Sweepstakes is attracting.
- Sort and Export your Entrant List based on form responses & demographics to your email service or CRM.
Our Facebook Sweepstakes App does everything you need and more.
Runs on Facebook, Twitter & Websites
Run your Sweepstakes in a Tab on your Facebook Page, from your Twitter account or embedded on your website.
Custom Form Fields
Need to collect more info from entrants than email address? Add any fields you like and download in an excel file.
Like Button Popup
Show users a Like button to Like your Facebook Page when they visit your contests and promotions.
Optimized for Desktop, Tablet & Mobile
We provide a link to share that directs users to optimized sweepstakes app entry pages for both desktop and mobile users.
Built-in sharing options, including buttons and pop-ups, promote your sweepstakes through entrant’s social networks.
Satisfy Facebook’s Policies
Our Facebook Sweepstakes App is built within all requirements in Facebook’s Promotions Guidelines.
Wishpond’s multi-channel approach has helped us increase engagement more than any other tool we have tried in the past. We finally found a way to engage people on mobile, which is the holy grail for retailers.”