Top 7 Facebook App Questions:
- How do I customize my tab on Facebook?
- How do I select the winner for my campaign?
- How can I customize my campaign?
- Why does “Allow App” pop up when someone wants to enter my contest via Facebook?
- I want a Facebook Store, how do I set that up?
- How do I make my Facebook Store app look better?
- Can I edit my campaign once I publish it?
How do I customize my tab on Facebook?Many people want to customize their Tab to make it look business branded. Tab Bar (red highlighted): Before (Wishpond default images/titles): After: Customize the Title, Image and Position:
- hover over top right corner of tab & click the pencil icon
- click a tab in the drop down menu to Swap Positions
- click settings
- change title & image, click save
Your Return on Investment (ROI): Increase Brand Awareness. The more labelling and customization you have, the more professional, recognized and trust-worthy your business becomes.
How do I select the winner for my campaign?With 3rd Party apps like Wishpond, you can select a winner at the end of the contest. Wishpond’s apps are designed within the Facebook guidelines so there is no need to worry about breaking the rules. With our apps you can select as many winners as you want:
- Login to Wishpond
- Go to Campaigns
- Click your Campaign when it has ended
- Click ‘Select a Winner ‘or ‘Select Winner Randomly’
- Using ‘Select a Winner’ you can manually choose who wins.
- Using ‘Select Winner Randomly’ our system will choose someone at random for you.
- + Export Participant List gives you a list of entrant’s inputted info.
- Example: Here is a sample collection of entrants’ emails
After: Customizable CSS
- create the design and layout with customizable CSS
- create a header to display your brand in a Banner
- add entry boxes that entrants have to fill out in order to enter your contest to gain the information you desire
Example: Auto-sharing Wall News Feed Your ROI: Promote your brand and improve campaigns. Auto sharing is great for promoting your contest all over the social networks. Analytics are the perfect tools to help you tailor campaigns to see what worked and what you can do to improve the next campaign.
- You can import from your e-commerce store (Etsy, Shopify, Ebay etc.) or we can crawl your website.
- The categories and items will import the same as you have on your e-commerce websites.
- Don’t have an e-commerce store? That’s okay! You can upload a CVS file or your POS, or add products manually.
After: Add a Banner to your Facebook Store. The banner feature is completely customizable. You can create clickable links to take users where-ever you want and it’s a great addition to make your store look that much more appealing. Your ROI: Legitimize your brand. We want to break down the barriers shoppers may have in making purchases from your brand. Legitimize your brand with a simple Banner image; it really makes a difference in your stores appeal. At Wishpond you can add this feature in your Store dashboard. It’s simple, fast and easy to make. Get started!
Your ROI: You don’t have to start from scratch.