Get More Followers and Retweets on Twitter: Headlines
Getting more followers on Twitter means keeping your current followers engaged, interested, and retweeting your tweets. Twitter is written in 140 character or less, so making a intriguing headline is essential. Think: Adcopy! At Wishpond, we want you to be the best marketer you can be, so we’ve compiled tips and tricks from around the web to make you a great headline writer on Twitter. The following is an exert on Twitter headline writing from Jeff Bullas, How to Write a Mind Blowing Headline for Twitter. “So what are the important elements in creating and writing a “great headline” and why is it so important? Why is a headline important?
- Tests have shown that you can increase your conversion rate on a website or a link by 73% by the use of a compelling headline.
- Did you know that on average, 8 out of 10 people will read headline copy, but only 2 out of 10 will go on to read the rest of the copy. This is the secret to the power of the headline, and why it so highly determines the effectiveness of the entire piece
- Another test revealed that a good headline performed 259% better than the worst headline.
- Testing Web Page Headlines ***
- How to Write a Clever Headline ***
- The Headline is Where the Action Is ***
- 11 Words or Less **
- Powerful Sender and Subject Lines **
- How to Write Great Titles and Headlines for the Web **
- The 10 Commandments of Internet Writing **
- Writing Headlines and Blurbs for the Internet **
- Headline Mistakes **
- How to Write Headlines, Page Titles, and Subject Lines **
- How to Write Great Headlines **
- Writing Good Headlines Will Grow Your Traffic **
- Headlines Make a Difference **
- Why Headline Writing is Important **”
Content Marketing for Business
- Content Marketing on Twitter: How to Get Twitter Followers Through Engagement
- How to Get More Quality Followers on Twitter
- Content Marketing: How to Influence Your Followers, and Build Your Brand on Twitter
- Twitter Marketing: When is the Best Time to Tweet? [Infographic]