Example of the Book: “How to create the perfect wife”They included a separate tab on their website called “Book of the Week” where they highlight a specific book every week. Furthermore, they offer a special discount for it. The Book Depository also post the “Book of the Week” on their Facebook Page. This makes it more shareable which can lead to more viral views of the books, and increased sales. Customers are on different social sites. Make sure they can see the value of the product wherever the like to be online. They may not visit your website daily, but surf through social media channels every day.
- Tell your consumers that you have a love for your products.
- Give your customers an idea about a product they could buy as a present for a birthday, wedding or farewell. It gives value to your customers.
- Having a product suggestion with a special discount every week or month is a great way to push that product.
- Merchants have a wider environment generating more products and services signifying more sales.
- No additional time is spent in marketing with merchants and you can obtain more customers this way too.
- To entice more customers, promote your referral program information on all of your social media channels.
- Each reviews posted online by a customer is a form of advertising for your business. Let your customers write online reviews to influence your customers decisions and increase confidence in your product.
- Not every company is doing online reviews. If your competitors aren’t doing them yet, then you have a great opportunity to increase your business.
- Social Media is influential for people who are looking to make a purchase in the future.
- Online reviews gives you the chance to develop a closer relationship with your customers.
- Consumers trust recommendations more than they trust advertising.
Blog Post of the contest
Facebook Post of the contest
- Use your products as the prize. When showcased well, contests generate excitement for your product.
- Promote your contest on multiple social platforms. Use one hashtag, to create a clear community for your contest across all platforms.
- Did we mention: Wishpond has created many easy to use contest apps, such as photo caption contests, photo contests and sweepstakes. All you have to do is add your branded marketing smarts!
- Positive Branding! When problems are solved quickly, consumers begin to trust in the brand itself and may even become more interactive participants on your Twitter account .
- Customer service via Twitter eliminates some of the costs for email or phone customer service staff in a call enter
- Problem resolution: While phone conversations can help solve problems, wait times do not. Twitter is a fast platform that can help solve problems quickly. For a more complex problem, the brand can initiate a deeper conversation with the customer.
- Make your Twitter presence known. Customer Service on Twitter won’t work if no one knows where to find you.
- Categorize each Pinboard specifically and uniquely. It’s important to appeal to a wide range of target audience and to generate more customers.
- Creating catalogs on Pinterest can be a very effective way to drive traffic to your website and increase sales.
- Did we mention: Wishpond has created a Pinterest Tab to showcase your boards & pins on your Facebook Page and website. Cross-promote your products to drive new sales through more channels. Install the Pinterest Tab for FREE!