4 forms of content:
- Single Images
- Photo Albums
- Photos are engaging and easy to digest, making them your most effective tool for content marketing. Photos also allow you to take up a much larger portion of a user’s News Feed, boosting the attention you’ll receive.
- Just take a look at how much more prominently photo posts are displayed on a Facebook Page compared to a link-based post that pulls in just a small thumbnail image. And as you can see, you can include links in photo posts, too.
- Grab your audience’s attention by using simple images with a clear focal point. Images with highly saturated colors also help the creative stand out against the site’s white background.
Photo AlbumsFacebook Posts that include a photo album generate 180% more engagement than the average post. Photo albums are a great way to promote content from events, new product lines, and photo galleries of related content. Photo albums allow you to post multiple pieces of content at once without annoying users with multiple posts, giving each post the ability to be engaging/interesting to more users at once.
VideoFacebook Posts that include a video generate 100% more engagement than the average post. When posting a video, follow these easy rules:
- Have a killer default frame image
- Keep it short
- Keep it simple
TextText is best used in a short fashion. Posts between 100 and 250 characters (less than 3 lines of text) see about 60% more likes, comments and shares than posts greater than 250 characters. The best types of text content is “Fill-in-the-blank” posts. This is where you ask an open-ended question for fans to answer in the comments section. These generate about 90% more engagement than the average text post. When posting links to outside content follow these best practices:
- Keep it short
- Make the call-to-action clear and within the first 90 characters of the post
- Use an image to draw attention to the post