4 Tips to Providing Better Customer Service on Facebook
Improving your customer service on Facebook is not just a one-time deal. It is a constant effort that requires various actions. In order to continuously provide customer service, you’ll have to make your customers/clients a priority.
1. Monitor and listen to what customers are saying.
It’s important to listen closely to what your audience is saying to you and about you. Keep track of not only the recent posts and messages, but also monitor comments where discussions happen frequently. You will gain a better understanding of their wants and needs.
2. Use Facebook Insights to tailor your posts to customer desires.
Facebook for business is about what your fans want, right? Use Facebook Insights to track each post, likes, unlikes, reach, talking about this and check-ins. By keeping tabs on these features, you will be able to figure out the favored and unfavored types of posts.
3. Respond to both negative and positive feedback.
By replying to negative comments, you are dealing with your customers concerns and diffusing the situation. Responding to positive comments encourages more positivity. Fans will likely return with more positive feedback in the future.
4. Respond quickly by managing your notifications.
By adjusting the notification setting to your liking, you will be able to better monitor what goes on with your Facebook Page. You can opt to receive notifications via email, mobile, or onsite notification – all which will aid you in staying closely connected to your Facebook Page and customers.
Facebook 101: Getting Started Using Facebook for Business
- Can I Invite All of My Friends to “Like” My Facebook Page at Once?
- [Infographic] Understanding Facebook Graph Search
- Facebook Changes to Timeline Affects Your Business – March 2013
- Can I Send Messages to Users From My Business Page?
- Facebook Advertising Costs: CPC, CPM, CPA & CPL Guide
- 6 Facebook Ad Image Best Practices to Boost your Click-Through-Rate
- How to A/B Split Test your Facebook Ads to Maximize ROI
- The Science of Optimizing your Facebook Advertising Campaigns
- 7 Facebook Ad Call-To-Action (CTA) Tips, Techniques & Best Practices
- How to Run a Facebook Ad that Gets Clicks
- The Complete Guide to Facebook Ads (Ebook)